We believe this recognition is because:
- We have a complete software defined solution for online video streaming and video delivery within the enterprise.
- It is built on top of WebRTC, i.e. it uses no plugins.
- Innovation doesn’t stop there - it utilizes the P2P force and uses it to its full potential to deliver high-quality video streams.
Thus, the QoS is high, and, respectively, the QoE increases as well.
Who should be interested?
- Enterprises with internal streaming services (all-hands meetings, webinars, number of online events requiring video streams, etc.)
Why we’re proud:
- Because the number of the selected vendors is very small, i.e. the report is very limited and we feel being part of it is extremely prestigious.
In conclusion, we have one more trick up our sleeve (or one more cool thing to tell you)! We were published in CIO Review with an article on enterprise video delivery and the benefits of the decentralized approach. You can read it here.
For more information about Viblast ePDN, go here.
All the best,
The Viblast Team
Gartner, Cool Vendors in Unified Communications, 2016
03 May 2016
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.